ARUSHA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTRE
- This invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice which appeared in “Daily News” dated 30th May, 2017, as well as in the Centre’s www.aicc.co.tz
- The Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) has set aside funds from its Budget for the provision of various goods, works,Consultancy and Non Consultancy services during the financial year 2017/18. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the CONTRACT for which this tenders are issued.
- The AICC now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders as listed hereunder:-
|1||PA075/HQ/2017/18/G/07||Supply of Medical Drugs & related Supplies ( Lot 1- 5 )||Various|
|2||PA075/HQ/2017/18/NS/11||Security Services at JNICC- Dsm||Item|
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Bidders as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary, AICC Tender Board, Box 3081 Arusha, from30 am to 4.30pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Bidding Document may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tshs 100,000.00. Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to Managing Director.
- All Bids must be accompanied with the Bid securing declaration.
- All Bids in one original plus one copy properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked TENDER No, and its respective description must be delivered to the address below on or before Tuesday 2:30pm, 13th June, 2017. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the AICC Manyara room located at 3rd, floor Ngorongoro wing- Arusha.
- Late Bids, Portion of Bids, Electronic Bids, Bids not received, Bids not opened and not read out in public at the opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Arusha International Conference Centre
East africa Rd, Box 3081 Arusha
Tel. 027-2050181-5, fax 027 2050201, www.aicc.co.tz