ARUSHA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE CENTRE
Tender No. PA075/HQ/2016/2017/G/10
SUPPLY OF CONFERENCE FURNITURE FOR LAKE NYASA EXHIBITION FACILITY
Invitation for Tenders
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in Daily News Paper dated 22 June, 2016
- The Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) has set aside funds for its operation during the financial year 2016/2017. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for which this IFB is issued.
- The AICC now invites sealed tenders from the Suppliers of Conference Furniture and Equipment.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary -AICC Tender Board, East africa Rd, Box 3081 Arusha, AICC Complex, Ngorongoro wing, 3rd Floor, Room No. 305 from 0830 to 1630hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English Language and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 100,000.00 Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to Managing Director.
- All tenders must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
- All tenders in one original plus One (01) copy properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below at or before Tuesday 30/05/2017 at 1430 hours local time.Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at Manyara Room.
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Arusha International Conference Centre
East Africa Rd, Box 3081 Arusha
Tel. 027-2050181/5, fax 027 2050201, www.aicc.co.tz