QUOTATION No: PA075/HQ/2016/2017/G/34
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF ESTATE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM & WEB BASED SMS APPLICATION PORTAL
- This Invitation for Quotation (IFQ) follows the General Procurement Notice for the 2016/2017 financial year that appeared in the Daily Newspaper dated 22 June, 2016.
- The Arusha International Conference Centre now invites sealed bids for the Supply and installation of:-
- Lot No.1 Estate Management Software
- Lot No. 2 Web based sms application portal
- Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the quotation documents from the office of the Secretary, AICC Tender Board, Box 3081 Arusha, located Africa Mashariki Road, Ngorongoro Wing, third Floor, Room No. 306. from 8.30am to 4.30pm on Monday, to Friday inclusive except on public holiday.
- A complete set of quotation Document (s) may be purchased from the Office of the Secretary, AICC Tender Board shown at para 3 above upon payment of Tanzanian Shillings 50,000/= payable in either cash or cheque to The Managing Director, Arusha International Conference Centre.
- All quotations in one original plus One copy, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked “Quotation No. PA075/HQ/2016/2017/G/34 Lot…(Indicating the specific lot No. and its description), must be delivered to the address indicated below.
- Deadline for submission will be on Tuesday 21st March, 2017 at 1430 hours’ local time. Quotations will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of tenderers representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the AICC Complex, Africa Mashariki Road, Ngorongoro wing, third floor, Manyara Room.
- Bidders may bid for one or two lots; but for each lot a separate bid must be prepared and submitted in different envelopes.
- Late, partial and electronic quotations, and quotations not opened at the quotation opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Arusha International Conference Centre
East africa Rd, Box 3081 Arusha
Tel. 027-2050181/5, fax 027 2050201, www.aicc.co.tz